1. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will collect and hold your personal information in a fair and lawful manner. Where it is reasonably practical to do so, we will collect your personal information directly from you. We may collect the personal information you directly give us through some of the following means:
- when you make an inquiry in relation to goods or services through a Website;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, provide an online audition, or enter a competition;
- when you contact us via our social media account(s);
- in administering and performing any contracts with service providers;
- when you contact us via telephone or email;
- from correspondence (whether in writing or electronically);
- through any mobile applications provided by our organisation;
- while conducting customer satisfaction and market research surveys;
- when administering any of our services; and
- as otherwise required to manage our business.
However, in certain cases we may collect personal information from publicly available sources and third parties.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The type of personal information we may collect can include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, email address, phone numbers, and social media username.
3. OUR PURPOSES FOR HANDLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a general rule, we only process personal information for purposes that would be considered relevant and reasonable in the circumstances. We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to:
- offer and provide you with our goods and services;
- manage and administer those goods and services, including account keeping procedures;
- communicate with you;
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- otherwise to manage our business, including (but not limited to), using your feedback to improve our customer service and/or a Website and our services.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will hold personal information as either secure physical records, electronically on our intranet system, in cloud storage, and in some cases, records on third party servers, which may be located overseas.
While we have no intention of collecting any personal information from individuals under the age of 18, we are unable to check whether a website visitor is of a certain age.
6. DIRECT MARKETING
We like to stay in touch with customers and let them know about new events and promotions. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may contact us to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and/or to make corrections to that information, at any time.
9. OVERSEAS TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. RESOLVING PERSONAL INFORMATION CONCERNS